Our small private school is located on a residential street in Midtown. It offers all the school experiences young children need to learn, grow, and thrive. The facility utilizes the space we have effectively, offering many areas within the school for students to explore and create.
- The Arts Studio serves multiple purposes as a theatre, assembly, and events space and a studio for visual arts class. In our arts studio students will paint, draw, dance, and learn yoga. It is a truly special space for SBS learners to exercise their creativity and talents.
- The newly renovated and refurbished Music Studio is alive with melody and rhythm, singing and experimentation with instruments and voice.
- The SBS French Studio is a unique space with its own ambience where French language and culture come alive.
- Our large playground, with its climbers, basketball net, sandbox, and open space for games and physical activity ensures that our program fills the needs of the whole child.
- The Sunnybrook Library houses more than 14,000 items; a learning commons where literacy is fostered and research is active and on-going.
- Our gym, as well as the numerous off-site facilities which complement the Sunnybrook Phys Ed program. The most recent addition of a lateral rock climbing wall enhances the on-site program.
- Technology enriches and extends learning through our 1:1 iPad Program, and the support technology of SMART Boards, laptops, printers etc.
We’re Accepting New Students
Visit our Admissions Section to review our process, fees, frequently asked questions, and more!